Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

No New Pics :(

Ok, so we could use a little divine intervention. I figure the only way to really get it is to have as many people as we could praying to St Anthony (he is the saint that helps find lost things). Or giving us good intentions into the universe. I, Staci, have lost our beloved camera. I had it at my cousin's birthday party for her daughter and I had it on Super Bowl Sunday at my mom's house. Since then it has vanished. I am literaly sick over it. It has Jonas' whole entire life on it. I know, I know...we should have put the pics on a CD or something. We really were going to and just never got around to buying the right disks. So, here we are, looking, looking, looking. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we try to find this camera. It means the world to us.

Jonas is walking now! If only we could take pictures of it and post them on the blog!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your camera's return will be in our prayers! We are in the same boat since our hard drive crashed and Jon can only recover about 60% of what we have. To not look for it is farthest from your mind, but that's when I typically find things! LOL
We're thrilled Jonas is walking!!! Jon and I both knew it'd be sooner than later! Get ready for running!