Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Not Very Good At This!!!

I need to get some good pics up of my sweet baby Jonas. I wish I were better at the tech stuff. I'll figure it out eventually. Look how long it took for me to even get a blog. Then look how long it took to post another comment. Anyways...life's good. Chris passed all his physical Final Exams today for the fire department. He's pretty much done and he graduates on the 12th of December. I am so proud of him. It will be so good for our family, too. Looking forward to a few days off. Always nice to have a 4 day weekend. Hope everyone has a great holiday and eats a lot. Last Thanksgiving I was huge, and pregnant and couldn't eat hardly anything becasue Jonas was sitting on my stomach and keeping me from enjoying all that lovely food. How lucky am I to have him here with me this Thanksgiving. Well anyways...Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

No comments: